Tommy Skin color is different depending on the variety, with shades ranging from ripe fruit to dark green, yellow to orange to deep red.
It has a sweet smell and presents a single, flattened and long stone in the middle of the pulp.
It is orange in color with large parts of a dark red or crimson, sweet and juicy.
The pulp is lemon discolorous or dark yellow and has a sweet, smooth flavor.
The fiber is a bit coarser compared to other mango varieties.
- Starts in 3rd week of July.
- Shelf life time 15-20 days max after harvesting.
- Skin color green to yellow with red blush.
- Sugar brix level from medium to high, low acidity.
- Size from 350 grams up to 700 grams.
- Fiber less.
- packing 10 kg plastic box and 4,5 kg carton.